First Aired January 18. I watched it this morning before going to work January 25.
- The funeral home director set the dead people up for viewing in “living tableau” doing what they loved most. One dead guy relaxed in a recliner with a beer and a football game on, another fished, and the director expressed his recent desire to do a “Lethal Weapon” theme.
- Joy, overjoyed that her only witness to the kidnapping is dead, sings the “Ding, dong the witness is dead” song.
- When explaining Josh’s death by Murphy bed, the landlord says, “I probably should have rented it to a heavier guy.”
- Upon viewing one of the tableaued bodies, Earl says, “He looks happy. Probably because of the staples in his face.”
- Crabman is upset about Josh wearing his purple tuxedo because they can’t make that kind of tuxedo anymore because of the poisonous purple dye.
- Earl practicing his eulogy in the mirror: “Josh. Cactus. Milk. Eggs. Gas bill.”
- Eulogy delivered by an online friend: “Josh always made me LOL. I was always ROTFLMAO. He never gave you a BRB…”
- Randy and Catalina sit on Josh’s deathbed after moving in. Randy gets up and the bed goes flying upward, but Catalina is spared a squishy death by the new chains installed to hold the bed down.