Quotable:

"In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is a sign of perfection." - Curnonsky

Monday, December 22, 2008

Music Videos: Oasis and Kings of Leon

Interested in some moody, soul-searching tunes and visuals to match? Well, I have just the thing for you by way of two moody, soul-searching bands.

First up, a new video from Kings of Leon for the song "Use Somebody" off the Kings' new album, Only by the Night. The video cuts from a close-up of lead singer Caleb Followill pouring his heart out to shots of the band playing for live audiences, practicing at rehearsal, hanging out shooting pool, and heating things up between Caleb (well, I think it's him) and one lucky lady. The video definitely does the tune justice.

The second video is from Oasis for their single "I'm Outta Time" off the band's Dig Out Your Soul, which is out now. The black-and-white visuals are pretty with or without the sound on, in my opinion.

Ready to watch? Just click below.

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

Kings of Leon - Use Somebody


Oasis - I'm Outta Time

Oasis - I'm Outta Time

No comments: