Quotable:

"In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is a sign of perfection." - Curnonsky

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Take a Break With My Three Viral Videos Right Now

As everyone who's even somewhat familiar with the Internet knows, there's a new viral-video-of-the-hour well, pretty much every hour. Some are hilarious, some just so-so, but I've come across three lately that have made me laugh out loud. They're not new, exactly, but they're still so funny, no matter how many times I watch each of them.

First, there's a Toy Story 2 trailer set to the Dark Knight trailer. Hard to explain further than that, so just take a look. Then, a video with a similar idea: Bert and Ernie trying out gangsta rap. And finally, the most recent of the three (and I think the most hilarious): the literal interpretation of the music video for A-Ha's "Take On Me". I

It's all below, so if you have approximately six minutes to spend watching amusing videos, click below.

The Dark Knight/Toy Story 2 Trailer



Bert and Ernie Try Gangsta Rap



A Literal Version of "Take On Me"

No comments: