Quotable:

"In cooking, as in all the arts, simplicity is a sign of perfection." - Curnonsky

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Song of the Day: "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne

I try to keep an eye on the top songs list and I've noticed that a duet by Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne called "Let it Rock" has been hovering around the top 12. For those of you who aren't familiar, Rudolf is a producer/guitar player-turned-singer (for this single) who's credited on an array of pop songs, like Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right."

"Let It Rock" is super catchy and (almost) makes me feel like I should go for a run. It's exactly the kind of song that could have been the "can't get it out of my head" song of Summer 2008.

Rudolf's first full-length album, In the City, will hit stores Nov. 25. To listen for yourself, click below.

No comments: