- Loved that fake ED treatment that Tommy was reading about in the magazine: Hugerophen. Great name!
- Tommy stealing Mike's face cream.
- Lou had some great ones. First he called Colleen's boyfriend Prick Jagger and then he compared Theresa's sex drive to a tsunami that destroys everything in its path. Hilarious.
- I shouldn't have laughed, but I did: Richie's girlfriend bowling. I'm a horrible person.
- Uncle Teddy wanting to go back to jail because he needs a schedule. He said he'd go on a killing spree!
That's what this show does though. It makes me laugh and cry. There are still plenty of stories that I'm looking forward to getting answers to though. How long before Tommy realizes Janet is going through post-partum? Is Colleen going to come home? What happens when Ellie finds Teddy? Will Tommy ever come to his senses and just sleep with Nona? Which house is Bart going to pick? And finally, will Jimmy make any more appearances? Actually... if this ended the way I think it ended, I might see Jerry again sooner than I thought. Tommy's ghost parade anyone?