Marge: I'll tell you why: Christian charity.
Homer: "Christian Charity?" What does a porn star have to do with this?
- Krusty yet again hosting a Christmas special, despite being Jewish (and popping out of Baby Jesus' bed at the ice show)
- The sign outside Costingtons: "Christmas presents at Hanukkah prices"
- The "Away" sign for Santa with a picture of Santa on the toilet
- Marge "rented" a negligee
- The leprechaun from "Treehouse of Horror XII" returning
- Homer telling Santa's Little Helper that there's water under the seat as the dog sits inside a car in 117 degree weather
Also, I loved the Grumple that kept stalking Homer through the episode. It was a funny idea made funnier by the fact that it became more and more unclear what the hell this creature was exactly. At first one assumed it was just a guy in a costume, but then it bled green blood when attacked at Moe's.